The role is a temporary role for 3 months. We are looking for a junior level individual supporting the team in day-2-day sourcing activities.
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist is supporting the Sourcing Unit Manager/Director and Sourcing Category Management through the execution of the sourcing category and unit plans in a unit. This includes identification of local sourcing opportunities, managing supplier tenders, acting as contract owners for selected suppliers, managing related supplier relationships as well as keeping agreement/prices lists up to date and ensure they are fed into operational purchasing systems for usage.
Competencies and skills
- Proactive communication
- Negotiation competence
- Managing conflicts
- Innovation and creativity
- Analysis and problem solving
- Technical and/or commercial degree
- CIPS/CPIM/PMP Preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sourcing, supply chain management or relevant area
- Fluent level of English, additional languages are a plus
- Proven ability to work in international environment
- Should have proven leadership / cross-functional team skills
- Experience with SAP or similar procurement systems preferred.
- Senior Management engagement
- Project Management and Process Improvement experience
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written, ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences
- Advance Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Self-motivated, able to perform role with minimal supervision
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to consistently achieve results
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and external suppliers to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Understanding of and experience with supplier and subcontractor negotiations, understanding of commercial terms and conditions related to procurement of goods and services.
For more details, please send your CV and questions to email@example.com.