Procurement as a service
Truespend is fully dedicated in helping companies manage their indirect and direct spend and in delivering strong bottom line benefits.
We work as a procurement advisory and delivery partner for companies that
- Do not have a dedicated procurement team for managing indirect or direct spend but want to take advantage of the savings opportunities or
- Require additional resources to support existing procurement activities or
- Are looking to focus on more strategic business areas and want to let a specialized team to manage their procurement activities
by taking ownership and responsibility of analyzing requirements, creating sourcing plans and executing the sourcing projects following tested processes and tools with a clear dedication of delivering financial savings or other agreed results with minimal disruption to our clients operations.
We operate as an extension to your existing procurement team or in case such does not exist, manage all or the selected categories independently but in close collaboration with your key stakeholders and with defined criteria – we ensure you remain in control by dictating the precise technical and commercial specifications before we start and monitoring each stage as we work through the solution.
We work closely together with your business, but taking full responsibility in delivering what we promise. Our indirect procurement specialists analyze, plan and implement sourcing projects while keeping in mind more than sufficient communication towards your organization.
Typical way Truespend Procurement as a Service strategic sourcing model works:
There are a number of benefits in a service/outsource based model, and some of the
key benefits when working with Truespend are:
- bottom line overall savings that can be further invested to company/core businesses and that affect bottom line results
- fast access to market and supplier intelligence than internally available
- improved visibility into company spending
- headcount reduction/reduced need for internal resources to manage indirect spend
- improved control and maximizing visibility for management,
- efficiency and innovation with external suppliers
Management fee model
Our target is to provide our clients real value so our spend management fees on sourcing projects are mostly based on performance, so you pay against clear and defined results -> No Savings, No Fees, No Risk.
And we back this up with a significant ROI promise.